Ready to Buy or Sell a Home?
Not all Realtors are created equally! Education & experience is paramount in selecting your Realtor. Only the top 3% of all real estate agents have achieved the designation of “Certified Residential Specialists” (CRS). Natalie and Curt are part of a community of Realtors dedicated to improving the real estate industry for home buyers and sellers everywhere.
Natalie and Curt’s experience branches out to being Luxury Home Marketing Specialists, Pricing Strategies Advisor, Accredited Home Stagers as well as Accredited Buyers Representatives.
What Home BUYERS can expect:
From the initial Buyer consultation, the team of Natalie & Curt walk homebuyers through every step of the process to include introductions to lenders and A Buyers step by step toolkit of the process.
- Initial Consultation
- Assessing your Credit and finances
- Access your wants and needs in a home
- Search for your home
- Negotiate Terms (price, closing costs, inspection repairs)
- Obtain a mortgage
- Prepare for closing day
- Close and Move in
What Home SELLERS can expect:
Beginning with the pre listing conversation, Natalie and Curt will prepare and deliver to a Seller a Marketing Guide which it will contain a comprehensive market analysis to assist Home Sellers in how to best “position” their home in their market.
- Gather Information about the property and neighborhood
- Prepare and deliver a Marketing/Sellers Guide (hardcover or digitally)
- Listing Consultation in person – agenda sent in advance on topics to discuss
- Tour the home to discover the marketable features of the property & provide suggestions on improvements to increase marketability and a list of contractors, if needed
- Provide Market Stats that matter to best position the price to increase multiple offers in a short time frame
- Offer staging furniture, prints, accessories, etc. if needed
- Professional Photography, 3D tours, drone and floor plans and website domain
- Advertise via internet, websites, magazines and multiple listing.
- Collect all offers and present to sellers
- Negotiate all terms to ensure Sellers receive the highest and best offer possible
- Provide names of movers, contractors to assist Sellers
- Work with title companies to ensure a smooth closing
- Close & Celebrate!